Why attend Advancing Construction Operational Excellence?
Advancing Construction Operational Excellence is the latest addition to the hugely successful and ever popular Advancing Construction series, that is set to host over 3000 attendees in 2020 across 15+ niche events.
Bringing together hundreds of companies from across the USA, we recognize the value in connecting the right peers to benchmark tools, strategies, and best practices for developing construction workflows.
However, in order to boost profitability, efficiency and collaboration industry-wide, it’s no longer enough to focus at the project level and we must lay the foundations within our organizations to take a step ahead in having the right culture, processes and systems to harness disruptive change.
That’s why this event will bring together Business, Performance, and Operations Executives to explore best practices for connecting data, silos, and operating systems to:
- Improve strategy deployment to ensure alignment of every department to the company mission
- Break down barriers between departments to ensure organizational effectiveness
- Develop the right culture to empower your people to improve their own efficiencies that will ultimately impact the bottom line
- Collate lessons learned and more effectively share knowledge to scale the implementation of best practices across the organization
- Harness continuous improvement and manage change more effectively to ensure company agility
- Transform operating efficiencies to deliver best value more consistently to clients
This is the only event for the construction industry dedicated to strategic business change that could transform your operating efficiencies for years to come. Walk away with the tools to recession proof your business, take Lean concepts to the enterprise level and create an agile environment for your team to step ahead of the curve in the race for contractor excellence.
Download the full event guide here to view the complete agenda and speaker line-up.